Germany

palm cut 30 days ago. hobby knife 1.5 cm deep. nerve tingled. dr put in medical glue. cut ok but middle finger swollen still. is that normal?

Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery 29 years experience
Potentially: It is potentially consistent with the injury you are describing. I would certainly followup with your physician to make sure your recovery is staying on track.
Dr. Holly Maes
Don't mess with hand: I would absolutely get this checked out. While it may be nothing, it could also be signs of more serious problems. The hand has so many complexities and layers, problems like to hide or smolder until they turn into big problems. Get checked out by a HAND surgeon soon!