A member asked:

What treatment is there for the facet hypertrophy at the lumbosacral junction? i am in severe pain and can hardly walk at times.not able to work

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Julan Crane answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

Back pain: You need an evaluation by a surgeon who specializes in back problems

Answered 12/15/2019



Related Questions

A member asked:

Treatments for hypertrophy flavum in facet joints ?

8 doctors weighed in across 3 answers

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor