I fractured my wrist 6 weeks ago (fracture right distal radius). i had a below-the-elbow cast which came off yesterday. i am wearing a splint would you advice to play soccer on saturday? what can i wear to protect my wrist further?

5 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Geraldine Goertzen answered

Specializes in Emergency Medicine

In a young healthy person, at 6 weeks, a fracture is usually healed. However, I do not know the details or severity of your injury. It is easily possible to fall playing soccer and reinjure it, which would be horrible. You need to follow the advice of the person who knows the details of your injury - your orthopedic doctor.

Answered Apr 24, 2021

681 views