Mount Juliet, TN

depressed but not sure if prozac making worse. emotional numbness lack of motivation anhedonia negative thoughts. wellbutrin caused insomnia, extreme dry mouth, fits of rage. when prozac was doubled, felt high, agitated. tired of med merry go round.

Dr. Warren Wolfe
Need more info: Psychiatric problems are varied and sometimes complicated. There is no "magic bullet" to make you feel better. It may take a drug or a drug and psychotherapy.together. If you do not feel comfortable with the physician who is treating you now, it may be helpful to get another opinion from a psychiatrist. Your local hospital or medical society may be able to recommend someone.
Dr. Claudwardyne Thevenin
Emergency Medicine 14 years experience
This is serious: these are serious side effects to those sort if medication. you should see your psychiatry doctor who started you those meds to readdress what is going immediately.
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Clinical Psychology 15 years experience
See below: Please contact your prescribing provider asap. Any issues with and reactions to medication should be addressed with your doctor who prescribed you the medication. Also, consider starting psychotherapy. Oftentimes, it's a combination of medicine and psychotherapy that gives the best results. Good luck!
Dr. Judith Tellerman
Clinical Psychology 42 years experience
Please discuss this with your Psychiatrist and if you are lacking confidence in your Dr. please see another for a second opinion. You should have a physical exam to rule out illness. Also you may want to add sessions with a Clinical Psychologist with expertise in multiple forms of psychotherapy on Zoom.