A female asked:

I got a bad smell in my discharge. i used candid v3 and its still there,have no symptoms only the smell.wat can possibly be the problem? wat can i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 63 years experience
Gynecologist: I recommend an examination by a gynecologist as certain types of vaginal infection require different treatment including antibiotics. The gynecologist will order appropriate tests in order to make a diagnosis and prescribe the proper treatment.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 22, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.