A member asked:

I am having curd like white discharge. is it a candida infection? i ws thnkng of using fluconazole.is that alrite?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Heidi Fowler answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

About the cause of your discharge it should be at least initially diagnosed by your physician/ gynecologist. There after, you can usually figure out on your own, once the pattern is connect with accurate assessment. It does sound like yeast.

Answered Sep 29, 2016



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor