U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 31-year-old female asked:

I am experiencing frequent ear infections, fever (better by: rest) (worsened by: exercise or physical activity) (severity: moderate) and chills. ...

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
ENT Specialist: Because this appears to be a recurrent issue - suggest you consider consulting with an Ear/Nose/Throat specialist.
Last updated Jan 3, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.