SC

I am experiencing mouth sore on my inner left cheek the next day after having oral sex. the following also describes me: white patches inside mouth. ?

Pathology 50 years experience
See doctor: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. You can get sexually transmitted diseases through oral sex and it would be prudent to see a doctor. If you do not have one, go the the city of county health department for an evaluation. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Practice safe sex if you have sex,
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 1, 2017