Kenosha, WI

I am experiencing foot pain, foot swelling, bursitis and foot redness. i have sore feet after a hard day of college classes is it my dress shoes i wr?

Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry 45 years experience
Do easiest first.: There is a whole host of possible reasons why you are experiencing foot pain and swelling. Without question, improperly fitting shoes is a distinct possibility and at the top of the list. Why not test your theory and stop wearing your dress shoes for a while. I have a feeling that relief is at hand.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 29, 2017