FL
A male asked:

my lower back gum is swollen due to bushing it to fast and hard what can i do to heal it?

Dr. Stephen Tsoucaris
Dentistry 29 years experience
Soft toothbrush: Salt water rinses Brush with a soft tooth brush Dental check up if it has been a while as it could be another problem as well
Dr. Debra Rosenblatt
Dentistry 38 years experience
See below: Warm salt water rinses, if still problematic, contact your DDS.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Lots: Lots of reasons for gum recession, including improper brushing, gum disease, trauma,etc. See your Dentist to determine the cause and to administer the appropriate treatment. Until you get to see your Dentist rinse w 1tsp salt in 8oz warm water 3x/day, brush area very gently w soft toothbrush 2x/day. But this isn't a DIY, see your Dentist.