when i blew my nose some bubble discharge came out of the corner of my left eye. can this cause pink eye?

Might/not: The tear duct drains tear fluid from the inner corner of your eye through a long tubular drain that hugs the inside wall of the nose before emptying near it's base.It usually does not allow air to vent upwards but a forceful sneeze or blow could allow it.It might push germs up that could cause pinkeye but tear fluid has enzymes that suppress them. If it happens treat it, if not, ignore it.

Last updated Apr 3, 2019