A member asked:

The skin near the corner of my eye (near nose) is protruding like a small bubble. its way larger then its supposed to be but it isn't covering my eye completely. its like a yellowish red color but it doesn't hurt if i don't touch it. just kind of bothers

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Natalie Sieb answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

See your doc: I think because of the placement and that it sounds like it might be getting bigger (yes?) you may want to have your doctor take a look at it for two things- to diagnose it better that I can without a picture of it, and to treat it either with a cream or possibly aspirating whatever liquid is in it to get it out and stop it from growing. Best of luck to you!

Answered 7/4/2015



Related Questions