ID

i'm looking for an ibuprofen and aleve dosage chart for adults based on height/weight. i'm 6'4, 200 lbs and standard dosage doesn't cut it. thank you!

Dr.
Standard: There is no benefit for taking more than 600 mg 3 times a day or 500 mg 2 times a day even for a person of your size. If the NSAIDs are not helping consider adding acetaminophen or seeing your doctor about another agent. Taking NSAIDs at high does does come with risks so it is best to minimize your intake or use for short periods as needed.