U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
New York, NY
A 31-year-old male asked:

What tests or doctors do i need to see other than lung and heart? ruled those out with bunch tests. shallow breathing sometimes won't inhale for 15 seconds. with headaches daily for months. breathless weak heart beat lump feeling throat clicking nois

2 doctor answers13 doctors weighed in
Dr. Richard Zimon
Internal Medicine 60 years experience
Your symptoms: may all be anxiety related and if that is the cases you are caught in a vicious "circle" your symptoms cause anxity which causes the symptoms which cause anxiety etc etc etc.....this circle must be broken...ask your PCP for a referral to a mental health professional. You have obviously ruled out the "bad stuff" heart , lung disease TAKE THE NEXT STEP! BE WELL! Hope this helps.... Dr Z
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. H Robert Silverstein
Specializes in Cardiology
At last: u and I get to meet and speak.. Much here going on. Most headaches come from neck issues and so excellent physical therapy is essential to start. ump feeling in the throat may well be anxiety as all of this may be. Low-dose Indeeral/propranolol may help you a great deal. I would probably want you to have an upper G. I X-ray. I would have you start icing and internist, possibly a neurol ogist,Luck
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

Last updated Sep 17, 2017
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.