A male asked:

i'm 17 and i've been having sharp pain on my left leg i recently took a 12 hour car trip and it started right after that,is this something i should be?

2 doctor answers
Dr.
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Check for a clot: If the calf is warmer than the other side, with some redness and swelling, it might indicate a clot that needs to be assessed and looked at by your doctor .
Answered on Mar 3, 2017
Dr.
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Could be DVT: Could be a few things and the concerning thing would be a DVT or a clot. Other possibilities include a cramp, spasm, or a muscle strain. See you doctor for a simple blood test to exclude the bad stuff.
Answered on Mar 3, 2017