Morristown, TN

I workout yesterday and went to bed that night and woke up with severe aching thigh pain it hurts to sit and even stand. sitting indian style hurts to?

Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 57 years experience
Sartorius muscle: I workout yesterday and went to bed that night and woke up with severe aching thigh pain it hurts to sit and even stand. Sitting Indian style hurts to? ANS: you most likely stained your Sartorius muscle the longest one in the body. Google it and see if it fits. Called the tailor's muscle. Sit, turn your leg that hurts so you can see the bottom of your foot. If it hurts more that is likely it.

Last updated Jul 24, 2018