Lake Oswego, OR

yesterday, i was doing some sprints at the end of a workout and i felt a pop in my right hamstring and now my leg is very sore and difficult to walk in the area of the "pop". i can't get an appointment with a doctor to have it checked out. i was hoping someone here could help me. hamstring injury?

Dr. Tinuola Adeyanju
Internal Medicine and Pediatrics 39 years experience
Rest and massage: You know what happened and it is not likely to be injury to the bone; the main thing would be to rest and probably wrap the muscle to reduce motion if you have to move around. You could massage it with pain liniment as well to speed recovery.