U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Danielsville, GA
A 63-year-old female asked:

I have had burning chest pain for 8 months.i had mri,ct nuclear bone scan and intercostal nerve block and gi workup. what should i do now?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. John Goldman
Rheumatology 56 years experience
May be refrred pIN: It may be myofascial pain such as a Janet travel local myofascial pain site ans thus referred pain. Ask your physicians to check for this.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jan 30, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.