A 31-year-old female asked:

What is it? i have neck lump or bulge and tender swollen lump in breast.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Frances Ilozue
Family Medicine 27 years experience
Need to be examined: Have a healthcare personnel examine the breast lumps to determine the nature and right treatment. The lump on your neck may or may not be related with the lump in the breast. Your primary care provider or a GYN doctor will be of great help.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 15, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.