I just had the 7 stitches in my right leg 5in above my ankle next to my shin bone removed from a laceration cause by a stab wound. i'm day 13 out from?

Dr.
Removal?: I assume that your question is when do they come out. What were you told when they were placed. Depending on your age and medical conditions and what the wound looked like will determine how long they would need to stay in. In general for an adult 10-14 days is reasonable assuming it is healing with no signs of infection. Your GP should be able to remove then with little problem.

Last updated Jan 9, 2017