U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Kearny, NJ
A member asked:

What happens if pus from a stye gets inside eye and causes it to be really red? should i go to a dr?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Yale Kanter
Ophthalmology 62 years experience
Conjunctivtis: You may have a conjunjtivitis associated with this and will require a topical drop. See an eye doctor.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jun 11, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.