Olympia, WA

hello i have been having a horrible cold that has lasted me this whole week and iv been working 14 hrs days on top of it. i took work off but i can't seem to get into anywhere that will give me a doctors note. is there a way i can do that here? also my e

Dr. SURESH KATAKKAR
You need to be seen: Usually cold does not last for 14 days may be a week. So get yourself checked by the physician
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 40 years experience
You need a doctor: not a doctor's note ! kindly go to any ER, free clinic or urgent care facility to help you first to get over your sickness, and then ask for a doctor's note, good luck