Norfolk, VA

really .. well i'm currently on 70 mg prozac, 15g xl wellbutrin, ritilian 60mg, 3 mg clonazapam, and lisinopril/hctz? are those safe, my doctor prescribes them to me and said all was safe all together. when i look at the drug interaction checker the well

Dr. Thomas Rusk
Interaction Risk Etc: Multiple interactions possible and though the side effects are usually mild they can become severe. Risks include Serotonin Syndrome (see Wikipedia), fluid accumulation, and even seizures. Your combination of activating, antidepressant, and sedating/tranquilizing meds is worth a close review. For e.g. clonazepam 3 mg daily is quite high in combo with the others. In psychotherapy too hopefully?