Millington, TN

Hey guys i have a some soreness under my tongue is very sore it's red has some purple the skin is peeling off and the tongue just looks swollen?

Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 59 years experience
Sore tongue: 38 M notes: Hey guys I have a some soreness under my tongue is very sore it's red has some purple the skin is peeling off and the tongue just looks swollen? ANS: not certain what the ? is here. I would go see your Drs. and review meds you are on with them. May be allergic prob. I assume you did not eat some very hot (temperature) food and burned mouth.. Please advise and give more history.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 10, 2021