Ireland

I am having chest pain and is very painful, lost 2 stone in month and a half and have had blood in my stool, kind of like stringy clots, can you help?

Pathology 50 years experience
See doctor: Unintentional weight loss and blood in stool are both serious issues that need evaluation by an in-person examination and may be lab tests and imaging studies. Please consult a doctor at your earliest. Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 58 years experience
Blood in stool: 29 M Ireland: I am having chest pain and is very painful, lost 2 stone in month and a half and have had blood in my stool, kind of like stringy clots, can you help? ANS: Yes this is very worrisome and you need to see your Dr and have a rectal exam and colonoscopy. Stringy clots suggest hemorrhoids. Any family Hx of colon cancer? See Dr ASAP.
Last updated Dec 2, 2016