A member asked:

Can u change shape of nose w/o surgery? afraid made mine longer, bump bigger.pinched it, held breath a few times, glasses nose pads pushed down on tip

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Richard Zimon answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

NO: You should probably CONSULT with a Board Certified Plastic surgeon for an opinion re: the suitability for surgical treatment. Hope this is helpful Dr Z

Answered 11/26/2016



Related Questions