i had surgery on my deviated septum but its worse now. i wake up at night just to blow my nose because i can't breath. its almost completely closed. ?

Dr. David Astrachan
36 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Need more info: If you just had the procedure what you are describing is normal. If you had the procedure 2 months ago it is not normal. You need to discuss the problem with your doctor. Sometimes patients can develop a post op infection that needs to be treated before the nose clears up. Sometimes tissue just needs to be cleared by your doctor. If you were my patient i'd want to know that you are uncomfortable.
Answered on Jul 5, 2012
1