i have been using betasol face cream for 2 weeks now my face has pimples like rush and they burning and my skin is becoming dry and red and itchy?

Dr. Clarene Cress
Specializes in Pediatrics
Reaction to cream: I am assuming your Betasol contains clobetasol propionate, which is a potent corticosteroid with anti inflammatory properties usually used to treat eczema and psoriasis, but you may be sensitive to that or a different ingredient in the cream. Speak with your doctor who Rx this. Also: Warning about toxic face creams in Cape Town | Health24 www.health24.com/.../Warning-about-toxic-face-creams-in-Cape-Town-20150923