Help me plz.. no dr understand it till now.. my problem is that whenever i drinke water or tea etc, i feel like it is going to my left breast side..:(?

Dr. Dora Chizea
Anti-Aging Medicine 49 years experience
Fundus of stomach...: Female age unstated, says Help me plz... my problem is that whenever I drink water or tea etc, I feel like it is going to my left breast side...? If this is not a new issue but has always been there, it is probably due to extra awareness of a simple/ referred sensation from the Fundus of the Stomach which is to the left of the xiphoid process, technically under the left breast. No cause for alarm
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 19, 2016