Nigeria

For the past 5 years water has been come in out from my breast, dr give me parloder to be take in, up till now d water is still coming out.what do i do ?

Dr. Alvin Lin
Geriatrics 31 years experience
Galactorrhea: I assume you're not pregnant otherwise we'd label as lactation or milk letdown. In that case, it's most likely galactorrhea, which is abnormal release of milk. Major concern is for prolactinoma which is a tumor in the pituitary. Go see your doctor & get tested eg blood & MRI (and pregnancy!). Check out http://www.Mayoclinic.Com/health/galactorrhea/ds00761 for more info.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Ipe Kalathoor
Prolactinoma: This medication is for possible for prolactinoma. Make sure your prolactin level in the blood was checked and an MRI if you're pituitary gland was done. . Follow-up with your doctor.
Last updated Jun 10, 2014