How do you stop an upset stomach from ketones when you flushed all them out. My blood sugar is 210 it came down from 500+ and on top of this I have an ear infection.

Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
50 years experience in Endocrinology
Problems: Your blood sugar level at 210 is way too high and needs careful attention. Your age is a critical issue. If your diabetes levels are less than about 70-150 and you have started the meds before age 30, that is OK. If your levels begin much later and your blood sugar is high you need even more attention. I don't know your age or weight but you MUST see an Endocrinologist.
Answered on Oct 16, 2016
1