i am on dostinex , 0.25mg for 2 weeks then 0.5mg for 4 weeks for raised prolactin, is this long enough ?

Dr. Parul Krishnamurthy
Unclear question: Not sure what you mean by long enough. It certainly is long enough to recheck your prolactin level and see if it has normalized. However, the duration of treatment is usually longer than several weeks, if this is what your question was. Again, there are variables in the treatment such as your symptoms, the initial prolactin level, CT or MRI findings of the brain, goals of treatment, etc.