A member asked:

What is normal to feel under your breast when squeezed it deep. i feel something hard, is that the structure? no pain or lumps. i noticed this for yrs

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper answered

Specializes in Endocrinology

At your age, with your concern, you should make an appointment to see a Gynecologist! Hope all goes well!

Answered Sep 26, 2016



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor