Hong Kong

told of allergic rhinitis by 4 ents. antihistamines + steroid spray + singulair + mucinex (guaifenesin) not working. thick mucus pnd and sore throat. other options?

Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 57 years experience
Reflux: Thought I had answered this question before. I would suspect reflux disease as the problem. Consult a GI specialist.
Dr. Corey Clay
Dr. Corey Clay commented
Allergy and Immunology 10 years experience
Agree. Would consider reflux. There are also other allergy medications to try and you need to be sure you've given each of the above a chance to work before deciding they are ineffective (because if ineffective, that helps identify cause)
Sep 12, 2016