U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Marietta, GA
A 21-year-old female asked:

I need help w someone specialized in eating disorders, very severe plus suicidal thoughts, self-harm, drinking, etc. but don't have $. suggestions?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Kevin Olson
Family Medicine 35 years experience
Seek help asap!: Eating disorders and suicidal thoughts are very serious problems. It is really great that you are seeking help now, but it is important to go see someone asap. The local emergency room or mental health clinic will be there to help and can help work around $ issues. Please seek someone to help you. Here is the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, you can call them at any time 1-800-273-8255

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Sep 7, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.