i am vegan and b12 deficient what should b the daily amount of b12 i should take through supplements?

43 years experience Pathology
Load it on: Five thousand micrograms per day is often cited. Vegans have the moral high ground but the health benefits mostly disappear when you control for the fact that vegans tend to have other healthy habits and don't overeat because the food isn't as good. You'll need more supplements as well if you want to avoid ruining your health; brain damage from B12 deficiency is a very real risk. Be smart.
Answered on Sep 6, 2016
1