i'm 19 and i take 10,000 mcgs of biotin daily. i only have noticed a difference taking this dosage but is it too much for me?

Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
Biotin: Please start taking it once a week and gradually take it every other day. If you are tolerating this you don't need it more often. If not, feel free to take it daily. I strongly suspect you won't need it every day.
10,000 is big number: A normal person (without biotin deficiency) eating a well-balanced diet can be just fine without buying additional biotin supplements. The NIH reports: no recommended dietary allowance (RDA) for biotin; but adequate intakes for biotin are 7mcg for infants, 8mcg for children aged 1-3 yrs, 12mcg for 4-8 yrs, 20mcg for 9-13 yrs, 25mcg for 14-18 yrs, 30mcg over 18 yrs, 35mcg for breastfeeding women.