New York, NY

i had a slight pressure in lower left abdomen for a couple days and now feel this in back near my rear end. is this constipation?

Dr. Dean Giannone
Maybe constipation. : The best way for us to know if this sensation is related to constipation would be to see if it goes away after you have a bowel movement. If you have a movement today and the pressure dissipates, then it could just have been the bowel movement waiting to happen. If it does not dissipate, or if it worsens in the absence of a bowel movement in a day or two, see a doctor.