Ireland

I have pain along the left jawline extending up to my ear with slight alteration of hearing,v tender.25y/o female smoker weight loss & cough blood 1yr?

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Can't diagnose it on: the basis of just those few symptoms, but pain and tenderness in that area, with ear involvement, plus coughing up blood can relate to a serious bacterial infection. You need to be seen and examined by a health professional asap, and get real advice from a physician who can actually see you and get what tests are needed to determine what the problem is and how to fix it.

Last updated Sep 4, 2016