Anaheim, CA

can i opt not to get the d&c in combo with a hysteroscopy/polypectomy and just have the two without a d&c as i don't want my uterine lining scrape?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Confirm with doctor: The surgical plan will depend on why the doctor is doing the surgery in the first place. It you have a simple polyp then a D and C is usually not done. If the doctor feels that tissue sampling is needed for whatever medical problem you have prompting the surgery then a D and C may be warranted. Each surgery must be individualized.