RO

Is rom chocolate considered illegal to eat before driving? i will get my licence soon and i need to know. it has 15% alcohol and i never got drunk.

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine 40 years experience
Not illegal but...: I don't know the laws where you live but in most places it is not illegal to consume small amounts of alcohol before driving. It is illegal to consume an amount of alcohol that will impair your ability to drive. That is usually at least 2 drinks in a short time. You would probably have to consume many ROM chocolate bars to become intoxicated/impaired so having one or two bars should be safe.

Last updated Aug 26, 2016