A member asked:

I been having some kind of movement below my pelvic bone or near my pubic area there are no pain but it feels like something moving what this mean?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Donald Colantino answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

This is a vague and nonspecific symptom. If it persists,I recommend that you have an examination by a gynecologist to check for any pelvic abnormalities. If none are found you may be referred to another specialist such as an orthopedic specialist, urologist or gastroenterologist depending on whether other symptoms are also present.

Answered Aug 22, 2016



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor