Bradenton, FL

My ast and alt was high. i cut out tylenol, (acetaminophen) alcohol, fast food. scores are now perfect. but now the glolubin is 1.6, yet the first test it was fine.

Pathology 46 years experience
Good for you: Especially, you were probably drinking more alcohol than was good, and you'd be doing yourself a huge favor by exercising along with your improved new diet. You're 29 and staying fit instead of going to seed would be a great gift to yourself. I wouldn't worry at all about the globulin level that you cite in this setting. Keep up the good work and do follow the AST / ALT.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 19, 2016