I did a urine test and my result were rbc 1-3, wbc 1-2, epithelial cells moderate, bacteria few, yeast few.... what does it mean?

Dr. John Munshower
UA: It means what it sounds like...you have some red and white blood cells as well as epithelial cells and bacteria and yeast. Most likely, you have a Urinary tract infection. See the Dr. who did the test, or get a Dr. if you do not have one, and have them evaluate you for these findings, so you can get an examination and the proper treatment, Best wishes.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 15, 2020