U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Holland, OH
A 28-year-old female asked:

I have a lump under my skin on my scalp on the back part of my head it started off with a small bump that had clear fluid in it what shld i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 58 years experience
Duration?: If there is no soreness or pus, just give it a couple more weeks and see what happens. If there is pus or soreness, try topical antibiotic. See doctor if problem persists.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jul 29, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.