U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Philadelphia, PA
A 18-year-old male asked:

What can i do to get my hard ear wax out, i tried debrox for 3 days but that only help and theres still ear wax blocking. i cant get to the hospital?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. John Goldman
Rheumatology 56 years experience
In the shower you ca: In the shower you can fill your ear with water. You may need to see an ENT doctor to remove the wax or see if your physician can do it. Can also try a water pic.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jul 1, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.