i'm having a fever more than 9 days now and temperature is high in night upto 102f and afternoon its mild b/w 99 - 99.5 f.

Dr. James Okamoto
See your Dr: >9 days is pretty long to be having a fever that high (102). Most of the time fever is over in 7-10 days if it is a virus. If it were me, or my family member, I would have a physical exam, and lab work if the cause of the fever is not identified during the history and physical exam. It will help the Dr if you can list all other symptoms you may be having, other than fever alone.
Answered on Aug 9, 2016