my knee has been hurting for 5 months now i am in a lot of pain however there is no swelling or bruising to the area. i sturggle to walk.

Dr. Roberto Duran
19 years experience Pain Management
Knee pain: you do not describe if you injured it, and I don't see your age so , spontaneous pain can be due to wear and tear or internal issues like hemophilia or gout . if there was an injury involved then some internal derrangement like ligament or meniscus tear or microtears these can cause pain without inflamation in 5 months these should've shown some improvement with the proper measures (ice elevation
Answered on Jul 12, 2016