was asked to take blood samples at home to send to a lab. my thumb isn't cooperating with me. any suggestions on how to get enough blood?

48 years experience Pathology
Which lab?: The major national laboratories have collection stations in most cities. Contact the lab for the local draw station and get your blood collected at that facility. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.
Answered on Aug 8, 2016
1