Philippines

do the foods i eat have relation to the pimple-like spots in parts of my body such as leg, thighs, arms and shoulders? even in my stomach i have but only few? how can i get rid of it?

Usually not, but...: If an individual person sees that a particular food, drink, activity, medication, etc..., repeatedly precedes a flare-up of acne-like spots, then he can ask his doctor whether or not it would be fine to avoid that particular item. If the spots are pustules that are not typical teen acne or young adult acne, he may need evaluation and treatment for a skin infection.